Montag, 28. Dezember 2015

Goodbye 2015, Hello 2016

Hiii,
I guess it‘s that time again. 2015 is coming to an end. For me this year went by so fast. I can‘t believe it is nearly 2016. 
I always like to take this time to look back at the amazing year I got to live. The ups and downs it might of had, the things I've learned or the people I've met. 
So why don't we start right at the beginning. 

February, was an exciting month. I got to go to Barcelona on an Exchange with my friends. I can't say it was the happiest trip I ever went on, because it had its downs but it was an experience I will not forget that fast. I learnt so much about the Spanish culture and that I was able to do this with one of my best Friends was amazing.
Not long after coming back from Spain, I was already sitting on a plane to China. I have a little more to say about China. I‘m not gonna lie, before going on that trip I was a little scared. I‘ve never come close to the Chinese Culture before and I don't have any friends that are from China so it was something totally different. 
This was one of the life changing trips I will experience in my whole entire life. Me as a 16 year old girl sitting on this little plane flying 11 hours across the world to a new place. I was lucky enough to have my brother as company but we lived in separate Chinese families. 
I‘m more open to the culture now and I understand it more. I tried food I never even dreamed of trying. This was really the highlight of my year. 


Before I knew it May came along. This month I spent a week in an adventure camp in Wales. I climbed, camped out and zip lined. It was a lot of fun and I loved it. 

In summer I spent 6 weeks in the most gorgeous place on earth. We visited Greece, like every year. This year was special because all my friends there won't see me next year but I‘ll talk about that a little later. 



October we visited Wales as a family. I went Mine climbing and white water rafting but I have a Blogpost about all that craziness. 

And now It‘s December already. I can't believe it. 
So what has 2016 got install for me?
Well this might be the biggest Year of my life yet. 
In July, I am leaving my family for one year and I‘ll be going to school in Costa Rica. I can already tell I will miss them terribly but it‘s a one in a lifetime opportunity and even though I won't have my parents right next to me watching me grow up, I will bring so much more home. 
And I know wherever I am I‘m never alone because if you love a person they are always with you. 
This will be the biggest step I will of had to take. That step out of your comfort zone. That step through the gate of the airport not looking back and closing your eyes and saying everything will be okay. That will be the hardest thing. 
I am so looking forward to all the adventures that are expecting me and I will write about it. All of you will be there too. 

So I don't really know what will happen next year. All I know is that it will be one of the most rememberable years of my life. 

Happy New Year 

Amie 
xx


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen