Donnerstag, 26. März 2015

China |Day 3

Whaasss uppp, 

I want to start this blogpost by saying what I'm writing here is my opinion on Beijing and you might have a completely different opinion and that's great. The world would be boring if we all had the same opinion. 


Today was ankther exciting day.
We visited the Temple of Heaven which is beautiful. And I wrote my name in Chinese. The air here is very different though. It's very dry and my lips are turning dry. 
For lunch we had a Chinese burger which was...interesting. We also learnt some things about the forbidden city, which we're visiting tomorrow. 
After we got home, we went out for dinner. We went to this little restaurant which was different but nice. The chairs were nearly to the ground and it was very Chinese haha. 



I will end the blogpost here because I could go on and on for hours but I'm very tired and jet lagged. 

Have a wonderful week! 


Amieeeee 
Xx 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen