Dienstag, 31. März 2015

The Great Wall Of China

Helloooo,
Today I will share my experience on the great wall of china.
About 10 days ago I visited the Great Wall. 
It was beautiful, the journey there i slept because of jet lag which I am super annoyed about.
Once we got there our teacher aloud us to go in small groups.
I went with my two friends which was awesome because we laughed a lot.
It wasn't the warmest day which I was happy about, because we walked up to the 8th tower. 
While we walked up lots of chines wanted to take pictures with us. 
I think it was because we looked european or something. 
I had a great time. 





I feel so lucky for this opportunity to see China.
What teenage girl can say, that she has seen so many different countries and continents.
Beijing is just one city I will explore in my life. 
I was scared going on the trip and staying in a chines family, but it was totally worth it.
I am grateful for all the things my parents make possible. 
I think I will leave this post here, because I can't explain how great the wall is. I think everyone needs to see it for themselves before they can imagine how big it actually is.


Amie 
xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen