Dienstag, 3. März 2015

Happiness Is A Choice

Hello you in front of your computer,
Before I start with this I would like to say that this Blogpost might have nothing to do with me or anyone I know, I just felt like writing this because you might be reading this thinking this could be me.
I want to talk about happiness, loneliness and life.
Recently I‘ve read a lot of Tweets, YouTube or Instagram comments. Most of them are saying that their life is so stressful, difficult and they feel lonely. 
Yes, I agree it is possible to feel lonely in a crowd of people. It is possible that you might have a difficult life.
But you can change your life by just waking up in the morning and having one little smile on your face. 
Last week I was in Barcelona and I wasn't as lucky as everyone else with my Exchange family. Of course I was sad that don't have that one girl in Spain that I can talk to and remember the things we did with her together. Once the weekend past I was with all my friends and their exchange partners again, yes I did feel awkward and out of place in a way but you don't have to. 
All the Spanish said that they have two Partners and that I am one of them. 
Even though I didn't like my exchange family I made the best out of it, I‘m sitting here now thinking that I made some great friends and I didn't even notice it. I‘m laughing about the situation I was in now and I have learnt from it. 
I would change anything because this was just another challenge that my life thought I could handle and I feel stronger as a person, I feel proud that I handled the situation.
My message I want to bring across is if you are in a bad situation, if it‘s breaking up with your boyfriend/girlfriend, getting a bad mark in school I want you to think positive. If you think it‘s going to ruin your life it will! If you think that you will learn from it you will! 
It‘ll take time for you to realise this when you are in a bad situation, it took me days too. 
I was on Skype to my friend in Spain and that‘s when I started to realise I made great friends and that I learnt from the situation I was in.
If you feel like crying, it‘s okay to cry. It‘ll make you feel better. It‘s not good building all your feelings up inside of you because one day you will explode. 
So think positive and live in the present, not in the past or in the future. You are here now and make the most of it.

“Laugh, even when you feel too sick or too worn out or tired. 
Smile, even when you're trying not to cry and the tears are blurring your vision. 
Sing, even when people stare at you and tell you your voice is crappy. 
Trust, even when your heart begs you not to. 
Twirl, even when your mind makes no sense of what you see. 
Frolick, even when you are made fun of. Kiss, even when others are watching. Sleep, even when you're afraid of what the dreams might bring. 
Run, even when it feels like you can't run any more.
And, always, remember, even when the memories pinch your heart. Because the pain of all your experience is what makes you the person you are now. And without your experience---you are an empty page, a blank notebook, a missing lyric. What makes you brave is your willingness to live through your terrible life and hold your head up high the next day. So don't live life in fear. Because you are stronger now, after all the crap has happened, than you ever were back before it started.” 
― Alysha Speer

Happiness is a choice, a choice that lies in your hands. 

byeee xx




P.s Sorry if this was a little deep and you wanted to read something more light. I just think from time to time that I want to write down what I think and this is what happens :)
Have a lovely day, smile and be Happy!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen