Donnerstag, 12. März 2015

One Year Of A Little Bit Of Amie

Hello to you, 
It‘s been one year!
I started blogging on the 15th of March 2014 because I wanted to share some of the great things I get to in such a young age.
I‘ve told you about my trips to England, Spain, Greece and soon China. There will be a lot more trips I‘m going to be blogging about.
I don‘t run this Blog because I want to be one of those popular beauty/lifestyle bloggers. I run it because I enjoy it. I enjoy writing about my life. 
This year I have some great things planned, but I can tell you next year will be our year. I‘m spending one year in Costa Rica. I‘m definitely going to Blog about it. I‘m not sure how often yet. I thought about weekly updates, but wouldn't monthly updates be more fun and then if I have something I want to tell you guys about I‘ll Blog during the month. But having one fixed post about how I feel and how my life is going, my friends, school and things like that.
Anyway that‘s next year.
I also think I should say thank you to you, yes you sitting behind your screen with the beautiful face. 
I don‘t think I would of continued this Blog if no one was reading because I would of felt weird.
This is more like a Diary than a beauty Blog. 
Do you think we can make this year even better than the last? I do. 
I‘m going to set myself a challenge for this year. I want to open up to everyone. Not just the people who find my Blog online, but also let my friends know. 

I will be on the plane on my way to China when my Blog celebrates it‘s one year.
Thats why I‘m going to post this now.

If you guys want me to talk about anything else feel free to leave a comment or tweet me. 
Thank you to everyone who has been a  part of my journey.
Here‘s for another great year.


Lots of love 
Amie  
xx





Twitter: https://twitter.com/AmieDirection93

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen