Donnerstag, 26. März 2015

China |Day 2

15.03.2015 

Hello Guys,
My day basically starts on the airplane. 
We just ate breakfast. We had egg with Potatoe bites. 

Once we finally arrived in China a bid picked us up and took us to the first school where the family's of younger children waited to pick the younger half of our group up.
By this time I've been awake for 24 hours and I was so tired. 
Then the bus took forever to take us to the Gymnasium 177. We were welcomed very nicely and then went home with the families. 
My family is very nice. For dinner we had rice with soup. I didn't eat a lot might be because it took forever because they only had chopsticks and I don't know how to use them. 
I was so tired so I just went to bed early. 
I wanted to talk to my friends for a while put at 7pm I fell asleep, which was a big mistake. At 12pm I was awake again and couldn't sleep. Then I finally fell asleep but woke up at 4am again. 
Now I am very tired. It's 2am in the morning at home and the jet lag is kicking in. 

My first day was exciting and sleepy! 


Byeeeee 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen