Sonntag, 8. März 2015

First Long haul Flight Essentials

Hey Guys,
You might know, that I am flying to China on Saturday. It will be my first long haul flight. I am super nervous, I watches so many YouTube videos on what to take in my hand luggage. 11 hours on a flight is quite a long time and I‘m not sure how I feel about it yet. My brother is flying with me which calms me down a little. I don't like flying as it is so I‘m scared.

Today I thought I‘d share what I am taking on my flight. 
I am flying with Lufthansa so the onboard entertainment is pretty good.
So lets dive straight into it.

Beauty wise I just brought the things I need, I didn't want to go over the top.


-Bebe Make up remover tissues 
-Coconut island body lotion (I thought I could use this for my hands and face too)
-p2 Concealer 
-All day Mascara Essence 
-Backstage concealer brush



All the things mentioned here you can purchase in a drugstore.

I also found packed the following things and some spare clothes



All of this I put in a clear see through bag.





I thought quite long about what to wear, I wanted to be comfortable but I also didn't want to look like I‘m just going to bed.
In Marc O‘polo I found some leggings and a top which I liked a lot.
I thought the top was super cute, it says ‘I don't know where I‘m going, but I‘m going. Are you coming along?'
Originally it costs 49.90€ but it was reduced and I got it for 12.90€
If you think that was a good offer, wait until you hear this.
the leggings are a super soft materiel and looked nice.
Originally they cost 199.90€ and I got them for 19.90€
I‘m still shocked..
I will also wear my ‘Bad Hair Day‘ beanie which I bought online somewhere.
And my white Converse.





To keep me entertained I am bringing my Kindle, iPod, iPhone and I might bring my MacBook Pro but I am not sure yet because I am flying over night and I need to sleep.
Of course I will bring my m&m‘s too because I take them on every flight.

These are all the things I am planning on taking, if you think I have forgotten anything be sure to leave it down below.

I am all excited after writing this so happy traveling to you, if you‘re traveling the world, traveling to your grandma or to school.

Byeeee 
xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen