Donnerstag, 26. März 2015

China Day 1

Hey you, 
Yep, I've decided to so daily updates about my trip to china. It's kind of like a Vlog but a Blog. Yeah, Amie that makes so much sense...
Anyway today was the big day! 
I got up at 9:00am and showered, packed the last things and had lunch. 
At 2:00pm we all met up in Hamburg Airport. Our plane to Munich was late so we waited a long time. The flight to Munich was so relaxed. I had no pain in my ear. We also got a drink and some crackers on board. Very pleased with that Lufthansa. 
In Munich we had to rush to our connecting flight to Bejing. Once we got there we found out our plane was 1.30 hours late... Greaatttt... 
Once we got on the plane I was super happy because I was already tired and it was only 9:00pm.

We got a little snack and drink. 


About one hour after, dinner was surved. I had chicken breast with rice. 


It wasn't that bad. I also watched Paddington Bear because it's a super cute movie and who doesn't like london? Haha 

I'm still on the plane now, but my first day is technically over because it 03:00am.
I tired sleeping for a while. 
Now we're about to have breakfast surved. 

Yes, it was an exciting first day! 

I'll be super jet lagged tomorrow because china is 7 hours ahead. 


Byeee everyone talk to you tomorrow, we'll technically today! 

Amie 
Xx 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen