Mittwoch, 18. Juni 2014

Alfie Deyes (10 things I'll do this summer

Hello Everyone,
Some of you might know a man called Alfie Deyes. On YouTube he's known as PointlessBlog. 
He recently uploaded a video of 25 things he wants to do this summer. He is going to take a picture of every single thing he accomplished. 
He told all of us to join in. 
So of course I'm going to give it a go. I have decided to only do 10 things though. 
If I manage to do one thing I will blog about it. 

So my 10 things are:

1) Scuba Diving 

2) Have a massive water fight

3) Read a book because you know I have no school so I'll have to do something cleverish  'Lols'

4) Swimm in the sea

5) Sleep on the beach and watch the sun      rise 

6) Drive a boat. 

7) Go for a long walk up the mountain to Nestors cave.

8) Try food that I haven't before. 

9) Sit on the beach and watch the stars. 

10) My last thing is basically one that is for the whole summer. I just want to have fun and enjoy having no school. 


  I hope you are looking forward to you're summer as much as I am.

Amie xx 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen