Sonntag, 15. Juni 2014

The Fault In Our Stars Movie

Hello Everyone,
I went to the Cinema yesterday and watched The Fault In Our Stars.
After reading the book I had very high expectations and I think the movie turned out really good.
Of course they changed it a bit, because they can‘t leave every little detail in.
The Actresses and Actors made the movie real. Shailene Woodley played her role has Hazel-Grace Lancaster very well. She showed her emotions and made her role come across real like it is really happening, her  boyfriend is going to die.
In the book Augustus Waters came across as a cheeky young handsome guy who could have any girl. Ansel Elgort played Gus very well. He had that sort of charm that every girl wants.
I‘m so happy that they left all of the quotes in, they mean even more to me now.
All in all it was a very good movie. The whole Cinema was in tears. The music they chose for the movie sounds like normal music but if you actually listen to the words that they are singing it really does mean something.
Once I got home I read the book again. I‘m still reading it but for some weird reason I am reading it differently. Maybe because I 'Know' what they look like or because I read every quote in a new way.
I will never get bored of this story.






I hope you enjoyed the movie as much as I did.
Amie xx 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen