Donnerstag, 5. Juni 2014

9 Summer Weekend Ideas

Hey Everyone,
Today I'm going to share some of my Ideas I do on the weekends as soon as the sun is shining.

#1
I get up in the morning put some hot pants & tank top on and go for Ice cream.

#2
WATER FIGHT 
Get all the the empty bottles, water bombs, water pistols you have and let the fight begin.

#3
Sit in the sun with a cocktail (non Alcohol) and get a nice tan.

#4 
Let's go to the beach beach.. 
Have some fun on the beach with your friends.

#5 
Girls evening under the stars.
You're going to need blankets, Chocolate, drinks and some good friends. 

#6
Go swimming with your friends or family.

#7 
If you're an internet addict just try and take your laptop outside.. It's a start.. 

#8
EAT WATERMELON 😍
if you're like me, you like watermelon so get some and eat it. 

#9
Just have fun and be crazy. 


                                                              I hope you like some 
                                                                     Of my Ideas
       
                                                                          Amie xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen