Mittwoch, 11. Juni 2014

Weekend in London seeing One Direction

Hello Everyone,
On Friday one of the best weekends of my life started. 
After school my parents brought me to the airport and I flew to London to stay with my friend. 


I got picked up from the airport and was reunited with my English chummy.

On Saturday morning I woke up at 5am I'm not to sure why but I think it was because of my excitement of seeing One Direcrion that day. 
We took the tube to a shopping centre and went shopping all morning. 
After our shopping we just had to get a Nanods ☺️ 

After our Nandos adventure we took the Tube to Wembey Stadium. It's huge! 

We waited outside until they opened the doors to let us in. We met so many nice fans outside. 



Because it was a last Minuit decision to fly over we didn't have seats right at the front but it was still awesome. 


First 5sos came on they were cool too. 
When One Direction came on I literally nearly died OMG they were so perfect 😍


The boys were so proud you could really see how happy they were to be in Wembley. 

                                            


After the concert Liam Tweeted this picture which didn't help haha I had no voice after the concert. IT WAS SIIICKKKK 😱😍

On Sunday I flew back home just thinking.. all of that was a dream. It was a dream come true and I can't thank my Dad enough for making it come true I love him! Xx 



                                                                    Amie xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen