Dienstag, 24. Juni 2014

June Favourites

Hello Everybody,
Here at last another favourites. 
Sorry it's not every month but my favourites don't chang every month.

Let's start of with 'beauty things' 
First thing I've been loving is the Body butter 'peach' from the bodyshop.
I bought it last year before summer and thought it was a perfect summery smell. 
The lip Butter in peach from the bodyshop is amazing too. 
For my face I've been loving Clarins morning cream. It gave my face such a fresh feeling in the morning. 
If you've read my earlier blog posts you know that I've recently been to London to see One Direction. In London I bought The Tanya Burr lip gloss 'first date' since then I've been obsessed with it.
Earlier this month I was looking for some nail polish that doesn't come off that easily because I'm going on holiday in 2 weeks, it'll be a beach holiday. I came across a nail polish from  'Isa Dora' it feels really smooth on the nails and I love it so much it lasted me all month and I don't have one chip yet, it's expensive for nail polish but totally worth it. 

Now some of my random favourites
I've been absolutely Obsessed with the Saccone-Jolys on YouTube this month. I watched every video, so check it out. 




My favourite movie this month was obviously The fault in our stars because you know who doesn't love it. 
I've also been loving Greek yoghurt with honey and strawberries. 
The last thing I've been obsessed over as soon as It came out was Ed Sheeran's new Album 'X' it's amazing!!! So check it out!!!! 




Hope this gives you some inspiration of trying some new things. 


                            Byee xx 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen