Montag, 1. Dezember 2014

20 Favourites Update

Hiiii,
round about March this year I did a Blogpost called 20 Favourites. I have decided to do a updated version just because it has nearly been 9 months and people change. 

Favourite Actor: jeez I can't just say one, so i‘m going to say a Couple. Zac Efron, Lucy Hale, Troian Bellisario and Ian Harding. 

1) Favourite Book: Probably still The Fault In Our Stars 

2) Favourite Boyband: Yes, of course One Direction

3) Favourite Male Singer: ED SHEERAN *-*

4) Favourite Female Singer: Taylor Swift, Lucy Hale 

5) Favourite Disney Movie: Obviously HSM and ‘Do you wanna build a snowman?' FROZEN

6)  Favourite Country: Costa Rica (haven't been)

7) Favourite YouTuber girl: Zoe Sugg (Zoella 280390)

8) Favourite YouTuber boy: Caspar Lee, Marcus Butler

9) Favourite Song: Night changes, Thinking Out Loud and BLANK SPACE

10) Favourite Animal: Koala 

11) Favourite Celebrity: Niall Horan

12) Favourite TV Program: PRETTY LITTLE LIARS


13) Favourite Colour: Mint Blue

14) Favourite Disney Character: Olaf

15) Favourite Pretty Little Liars Sentence: Don‘t look at me, I‘m ready to hang a sign 'Bitch can see'

16) Favourite ‘A‘ message: Ever wonder what‘s going on when your back is turned? -A

17) Favourite Ship: Ezria, Spoby, Haleb, Zalfie

18) Favourite Pick Up Line: Can I tie your shoe, because I don't want you falling for anyone else 

I can't think of anything else to be honest 

Have a lovely Christmas with your friends and family
Byee xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen