Montag, 1. Dezember 2014

November Favourites | Quotes And Loving

Hey You,
It‘s that time again, yes for another favourites.
I haven‘t done one in so long because my favourite things don‘t change that often.
But here I am with my December favourites.

I have been loving the Candle ‘Let‘s Glow‘ from Zoellas Beauty range. It smells so nice and just gives my room a special little touch. I‘ve also been loving yes, loving the body Lotion from her Range.
I‘ve also been loving my hat. It‘s a black one and it says ‘Bad Hair Day‘ on it, I LOVE IT 
Since it‘s December and I am aloud to listen to christmas songs and feel all festive, I do have some Christmas favourites.
I love my PJ‘s they are so cute. It‘s a red top that says ‘Meet me under the Mistletoe‘ which is super cute and red Scottish style trousers.
Last weekend my room got redone so my room is definitely in my favourites. Now it is a mint blue colour with super cute lights which I can change the colour of :D
I have been listening to Mistletoe from Lucy Hale non stop. It‘s a perfect feel good song and I love the lyrics. PERFECT LOVE STORY
Yes, I have done a lot of loving!

This year I have been loving the quote/sentence ‘Life is a story. Make yours a bestseller‘ 
It is nearly 2015 so let the ending of the chapter 2014 be a perfect one.

Have a lovely December with your family and loved ones!

Amie xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen