Samstag, 26. April 2014

April Favourites

Hello everyone,
This blog post is a little earlier than normal but I'm going on holiday tomorrow so I wanted to get this up before.

This month I've been trying out all kind of new stuff.
Let's start with make up.
I've really been loving the Tanya Burr lip gloss in Auroa and the nail polish in be bright be happy. 



I've also started to love the Matt foundation from P2. 
Baby lips is another thing that I've used a lot this month.
The next one is kind of random but I've been drinking a lot of Lemon squash this month.
Easter was last week and I tried some salty chocolate which sounds disgusting I know but trust me it was so nice. 

I know I said I've been trying lots of new things but I'm not sure if they make it on my favourites list yet. 


  
                         Amie xx



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen