Dienstag, 1. April 2014

March Favourites

Hello Everyone,

I‘ve decided to start doing monthly favourite blogposts. Maybe it will give you some Ideas of what to buy and try. I love to try new things so if you think I‘ll like something let me know :D


The first thing I‘ve been loving in march is quite a random one but I really love the Nandos mild sauce at the moment.
I have also been loving the Oreo Krushem from KFC.
M &M‘s are also on my favourites list this month.
This month I‘ve been drinking a lot of orange juice too so It has to be on my favourites list.
I‘ve been shopping a lot this month because of my trip to London and I went in to so many shops that I‘ve never been in before or haven't been in for a long time.
I visited the Lush store which i am now obsessed with. I‘ve also visited Gilly Hicks and Superdrug for the first time and I love them both.
Of course I had to go in to Primark since I haven't been in there for so long.
I‘ve also been obsessed with the Frozen songs ( Let it go Let it goooo...) sorry i got a bit carried away there haha







                                                I might do a haul on what I bought.

                                                                    byee xxx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen