Montag, 25. August 2014

After Shower Routine

Hello Everybody,
Today I am going to share what I do after the shower to get ready.
I hope this gives you some tips on what you can do or Just is fun for you to read what I do. 
I wash my hair every second day and twice a week I put a conditioner in. 
All the things I use for my hair or body isn't that expensive so it's perfect for people who are in school or at UNI.
So let's get cracking. 

First thing I do is brush my hair through, because I have quite a lot of thick hair and this sometimes is very challenging. When I was younger I came across a spray which I still use because it's amazing! 


I love this stuff sooo much and it's not expensive. 

The next thing I normally do is my Body lotion. I use the vineyard Peach body lotion from the Bodyshop this stuff is just amazing. Hands down the best I've tried. 



After I normally start on my face. 
I start of my cleansing it with The bebe young care cleanser. 


Then I moistorise my face with the Clarins Daily Energizer Cream. Yes this is a bit more expensive but it's works miracles. 



Lastly but not least I use the lip butter or lip balm. I change constantly but at the moment my favourite is the Body shop peach one. 


I hope this gave you some inspiration or joy to read. 

Hope you have a lovely week. 
It's my birthday tomorrow so I am superrrrr excitedddddd 🎈🎉☺️


Amie xx 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen