Freitag, 1. August 2014

Big Dreams, Little Dreams

Hey you, 

Let's talk about dreams. 
Do you have a dream? Of course you do, everyone has a dream. 
I have a dream too, actually I have more than one. 
The fact that I know my dreams will not come true right now is sad but I won't give up dreaming. 
One dream of mine was actually going to come true but today it failed once again. I hate the feeling knowing that you'll have to wait again. 
My biggest dream is my most important one, it's not a dream like meeting a popstar, I am not going to share my biggest dream because it's so important to me and nobody knows it. I think someone would be lost without having a dream. 
Sometimes I just like to close my eyes and imagine what it would be like, when my dream comes true. 
I have this made up world in my head which is perfect and I know it's jut made up but sometimes I like to think about it happening right now.
Disney taught me to never give up on my dreams and I won't because I know that if I work hard enough everything is possible. 



~laughter is timeless, imagination has   no age and dreams are forever~ 


If I have a bad day I just take a journey to my imaginary made up world. 
I do feel worse after but I feel better at the time I'm there. 



Wow this was a deep post but you know it's good to be serious from time to time.


Have a lovely start to August. 

Amieee xx 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen